Sr. IOS Developer (Exp. 4+ Yrs)
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at our business needs. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
ROLE: Application Developer
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Expertise in the iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch Framework, Open GL ES 2.0, Open AL, Core Graphics, Core Animation.
- Expertise in Instruments such as Leaks, Object Allocation, and CPU Sampler.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Familiarity with XCode, Interface Builder and UI/UX design for the mobile devices.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Any personal open source project is a big plus (share your GitHub or bit bucket repo)
- Improving application performance, optimization for loading times.
Apple iOS Application Development, Objective C, C++ and OOPS concepts, JSON, Cocoa, GPS, SQLite, iPhone SDK, Xcode IDE, Apple Swift.
- The coder should be well versed with using web services, Interface Builder & Debugging tools, Google map kits, multitasking.
- Should have worked on iPhone applications that have been published on iTunes application store.
- Must have built and published enterprise iPhone and iPad applications.
- Experience writing rich GUI’s for the iPhone and iPad.
Education : BE/ B-Tech or MSc/ M-Tech/ MCA (Full time) are preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment and individually
- Good with Data structures & algorithms
- Good problem solving skills
- Good programming practices
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of location frameworks and background GPS tracking
- Strong coding skills Swift
- Familiarity with AppStore policies, deployment and submissions
- Code versioning (Git, SVN, etc,)
- Strong debugging skills
- A lot of common sense and ability to solve problems at all levels of detail: from the big picture to the nuts and bolts
1. More than 3 years of IOS development experience and 6+ years of overall programming experience.
2. Should be able to deliver IOS apps end to end right from concept, design, build, test, deploy through support.
3. Should be able to create visually compelling user interfaces.
Apply for this post